Our dynamic, agile process ensures that all software we develop matches your requirements.
No job is too big or small – whether it’s modifying an old system to bring it up to date, or creating a new solution from scratch, our team has the skill and experience to make it happen.
Our strength is our communication skills – we will keep you informed at all stages and always respond to you within minutes – not hours, days or weeks.
We will lead you through the software development life-cycle ensuring your vision becomes a reality.
The following process applies to almost every job we do. Sometimes stages take one meeting, sometimes they take a few, but taking it step by step ensures that decisions are not rushed and made with the best possible judgement.
1. Introductory meetings
- We tell you what we do.
- You tell us what you are looking for.
- We consider some possibilities.
- You let us know when you are ready to go further.
2. Initial analysis
- Involves all stakeholders.
- Discussions include;
- We present you with a scope document for the project which may include several options.
- We meet to go through the document ensuring we are all on the same cage.
- We revise the scope document if necessary.
- Once agreed upon, we commence work.
4. Creation of planning documents
- We work with your content experts to create the planning documents.
- We create templates which will allow your experts to communicate what is required to our experts in the simplest possible way.
5. Development and review process
- We develop in a logical sequence, submitting each step of the sequence to you for approval before continuing.
- We keep in constant communication with you throughout the process, ensuring no surprises.
- We perform;
- Accessibility testing
- Alpha testing
- Compatibility testing
- Destructive testing
- Development testing
- Functional testing
- Installation testing
- Localisation testing
- Non-functional testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Usability testing
- We then ask you to perform testing too, also known as beta or user acceptance testing.
7. Final development
- We take all of the feedback from testing on board.
- We squash the bugs.
- We make any desired changes.
- We deliver the final product.
- Once approved, we publish if required.
- We provide you with full documentation.
9. Support & Maintenance
- Depending on your requirements, you may require a support and maintenance contract.
- We provide free support for any issues which fall within the scope document.
- Any further issues can be dealt with at the same reasonable hourly rate that was paid for the job – not an exorbitant extra fee.